Fr Peyton Memorial Centre
Attymass, Ballina, County Mayo, Ireland
Accommodation for up to 70 people with space allotted for wheelchairs.
Fr Peyton's life story is told with the assistance of video clips, slides and 3 dimensional scenes.
In the foyer you will find:
- Photographic exhibition of the prayer crusade
- Memoribiliae of Fr Peyton
- Albums of photos to peruse at your leisure
We carry many publications including the following:
- All for Her - Servant of God, Fr Peyton's autobiography
- A Man of Faith - Fr Peyton's life story by Jeanne Gosselin Arnold
- Fr Peyton's Prayer Book - by Holy Cross Order
- History of Attymass - by local writer Bridie Hughes Padden
- Hard Fighting in Poor Times - by local writers Padraig Meer and Jim Reddiough
- Coming Safely Home - by Donegal writer Bartly McFadden
and many more books on religous topics.
Our restaurant can seat up to 80 people comfortably:
- Home cooking a speciality
- Refreshments available all times
- Lunches must be pre-booked
The Fr Peyton Memorial Centre is a place of respite, prayer and peace. It is an ideal venue for retreats. We can accommodate 5 people in our apartment. Our resident Spiritual Director, Fr Bart Salter arranges and agrees a retreat programme with each group or individual, which makes their retreat more meaningful.