Activities at Hennigan's Heritage Centre
Killasser, Swinford, County Mayo, Ireland
- Tour Groups Welcome! - Tours and Activities can be arranged
For both primary and secondary, students tours can be aligned to their units of study.
- Fulachta fiadha
- Re-enactment of Bronze Age cooking place: fulachta fiadha, a hot water pit used to cook meat and vegetables, using heated stones
- The Hall is available for gatherings: receptions,
- Up to 100 persons can be accomodated: dinners, festivities, etc
- The Entry and Reception can be used for events as well
Preserving Mayo Heritage Resources
Anyone with materials to add (pictures, artifacts, oral history, writings, etc) chronicling local families and experiences, please contact the Centre and talk to Tom Hennigan.