West Doorway - Doras Iarthair an Mhainistir
The West Doorway was inserted in the gable wall in the early part of the fifteenth century. It is used mainly for weddings or when there are large numbers attending the church. In 1858 it was removed to another church where it remained for over 100 years. In 1960's it was found quite by chance and kindly returned and restored to its natural abode.